Friday, March 5, 2010

Turn up heat for Saturday wedding

Have a wedding to go to Saturday.

Not mine.

That's next month.

Maybe it will have warmed up enough by then.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

As for Saturday's nuptials?

I just pray the temperature gets further north than it has been this week.

For the bride's sake and her family, who are good friends of mine.

I thought of them last Saturday when it was so cold and rainy, an absolutely dreadful day, another in what has been a positively lousy Florida winter.

Thank goodness they weren't getting married that day.

Yuck!

At least the sun has been out much of this week and is expected to be that way throughout the weekend.

As long as it's sunny out, I always like to tell folks, the chill isn't so bad.

I pray I won't have to use that excuse at Saturday's wedding bash.













Good thing it wasn't that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment