Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's toasted NCAA bracket time!

The paperwork is spread before me.

The deadline is right around the corner.

Got some tricky decisions to make, too.

Doing my taxes?

Nope.

I've still got to finish that and get it to my accountant.

Going over finances?

I let my bride-to-be handle that.

It's one of the nice advantages of marrying a banker.

Now if she'd only help me fill out my NCAA March Madness Men's Basketball Bracket.

She'd probably do better than me.

A lot better.

I'm one of those guys whose bracket is usually toast after the second round.

Some years I haven't made it out of the first round.

Yeah, I've got the crash-and-burn thing down real good at tournament time.

Got a funny feeling this is going to be one of those years.

Hey, hon, got a minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment