Monday, January 24, 2011

Will NFL football season never end?

When I awoke Monday morning, among the first things I though about was this:

Two more weeks to the Super Bowl?

Good grief.

I don't know about you, but I'm over the NFL football season.

That the Philadelphia Eagles, my team, got eliminated two weeks ago has something to do with it, of course.

But the Igs have gone down early before and I usually maintained interest until the NFL's ultimate game.

Not anymore.

The season is too doggone long.

And now NFL owners want to stretch it from 16 games to 18?

Egad!

I watched both the NFC and AFC championship games Sunday, but by 9:30 p.m., I'd had it.

Now we've got to wait another two weeks with all the hype to build to a crescendo.

Packers vs. Steelers.

Classic, shmassic.

I'm out.

Oh, yeah. There's the Pro Bowl this Sunday night.

Fuhgeddabouddit!

No comments:

Post a Comment