Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NFL Thanksgiving Day TV turkeys

Tradition, my eye.

Count me among the number of NFL fans who are beyond tired of the annual turkeys the league gives us to watch every Thanksgiving.

Green Bay at Detroit?

Please.

The last time that game meant something, Vince Lombardi was alive.

The Lions are a bad football team and have been since the 1990s.

As for Oakland at Dallas?

Since I'm an Eagles fan, I don't like the Cowboys from the jump.

Regardless, you'd think the NFL would at least give them an opponent we can take seriously.

Not the dysfunctional Raiders.

Then there's the Giants at Broncos at night on the NFL Network.

Another game that does nothing for me.

By the time it comes on, I'll probably be having my post-Thanksgiving feast nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment